Effective Date: July 30, 2019
We are dedicated to keeping your personal information confidential. We do not sell, rent or lease your data to third parties or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information.
By accessing and/or using the website www.speck.agency, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from accessing and/or using the website www.speck.agency.
2. Collecting, using, storing and sharing of your personal dataThis website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
2.1. Intent to collaborate on a projectYour personal information such as name, email address and other information you submit in the description of your project, submitted into our contact form or sent via an email link, may be stored and used with the purpose of keeping track of your engagement with us as a (potential) client or partner.
When sending your application through speck.talentlyft.com, you can choose that we keep your data for 24 months after closing the contest you're applying for. We may use this data to consider and contact you regarding other job openings in Speck. You can change this whenever by sending us an email to email@example.com.
If you have been referred for a job at Speck by a current Speck employee, with your consent, we may inform that employee about the progress of your application and let the Speck employee know the outcome of the process. In some cases, if it is identified that you have attended the same university/school or shared the same previous employer during the same period as a current Speck employee, we may consult with that employee for feedback on you.
We might also collect personal information from other sources. Depending on the relevant circumstances and applicable local laws and requirements, these may include personal information received in the following situations: your referees may disclose personal information about you or we may obtain personal information about you from searching for potential candidates from third-party sources, such as LinkedIn and other job sites.
2.3. General inquiry via e-mailWhen you contact us for new business, employment, sponsorship, media or other inquiries via the email address stated on our website, we will first determine the nature of the inquiry. In case it contains personal information, we will process this information in the manner prescribed by this Policy for a particular type of personal data, or manner that is prescribed by law.
2.5. Remarketing and behavioural targetingWe use Facebook custom audience services that allow us to inform, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of our site. It is performed by tracking usage data and by using cookies, which is then transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity. Data collected in this way is anonymous to us, which means we cannot see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is saved and processed by Facebook. Facebook can connect this data with your Facebook account and use it for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy.
3. Where we store your dataAll data submitted through our website will be stored within our content management system (WordPress). This is currently the only occasion where personal data will be stored on this website. If you wish for your personal details to be deleted from our website, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Information securityIn order to protect data privacy, we implement physical, technical and organizational measures such as:
- regular updating and testing our security technology;
- implementing technology of highest security standards;
- ensuring that our partners are GDPR compliant;
- providing access to personal data only to authorized employees;
- training employees about GDPR and taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce employees' privacy responsibilities.
5. Our third-party data processorsWe use a number of carefully chosen third parties to process personal data on our behalf. All of these third parties are based in the US and are EU-US Privacy Shield compliant. Any transfer of personal data to third parties listed in this policy happens over a secure connection. No personal data is transferred to third parties or to third countries other than what's listed below:Speck is not responsible for the actions of third party people or companies, the content of their sites, the use of information you provide to them, or any products or services they may offer.
6. Data subject rights list
For more information and for executing your rights, please contact Speck’s data protection officer at email@example.com.
- Right of access (GDPR Article 15).
- Right to rectification (GDPR Article 16).
- Right to erasure or right to be forgotten with additional stipulations, among others if personal data has been made public (GDPR Article 17).
- Right to restriction of processing (GDPR Article 18).
- Right to be informed (GDPR Article 19).
- Right to data portability (GDPR Article 20).
- Right to object (GDPR Article 21).
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her (GDPR Article 22).
7. Data breachesWe will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
8. Data controllerThe data controller of this website is Speck d.o.o. The company is registered at the Commercial Court in Bjelovar under registration number (MBS) 070140819. Our registered headquarters address is: Speck d.o.o. Petra Zrinskog 4a Krizevci Croatia.
9. Supervisory bodyWe are doing all that is within our power to make your experience with Speck pleasant, and treat your information with the highest integrity. We still are obliged to inform you that you have the right to contact the supervisory authority - the Personal Data Protection Agency (AZOP) in a chance of any misconduct.
You can find AZOP’s contact information.