Join us on and work with our client, a renowned company that creates stellar digital experiences
We are currently hiring a Full-Stack Engineer with 5+ years of experience with a particular emphasis on back-end technologies, primarily Node.js. You will work with our client on innovative and interesting digital products, including a B2B system for one of the leading brands in the fashion industry. You will be working in a team that appreciates ownership and likes to involve every team member in the decision-making process. Ready for a new challenge? We can’t wait to hear back from you!
Total gross salary range for this position:
4.000 – 5.300 EUR – depending on your skills and experience.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to work with our client on growing cross-functional digital product teams operating in true Agile methodology. We look for natural engineers with a good conceptual understanding of engineering practices across the full stack, albeit with an emphasis on back-end development for this role in particular. We aim to find engineers to grow with the team and help grow the team with their own experience and expertise.
Our client is a company that works at breaking down problems and crafting smart and tangible solutions for businesses. Shaping, designing, building, and testing digital products/services with users are at the very heart of their approach.
- Developing high-quality web applications
- Planning web components together with designers, product managers, and backend engineers
- Attending meetings with clients
- Identifying and fixing performance and maintenance problems
- Suggesting infrastructure improvements
- Sharing your expertise and knowledge within the team
- Code reviews
- 5+ year of experience in developing (with emphasis on back-end)
- Extensive experience with Node.js
- RESTful API’s and GraphQL
- AWS Serverless ecosystem
- AWS (or Azure/GCP)
- Different persistence layers (SQL, NoSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Automation engineering
- Experience working in Agile Scrum / Kanban
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ownership, being able to independently manage workload
- Problem-solving mindset
- Proactivity and orientation to the details
- Excellent knowledge of English
Bonus points for experience with:
- Terraform / Ansible
- Containerised services (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Continuous Integration / Deployment
- Data Visualisation on D3
- Large data sets on front-end or back-end
- Practical experience in a TDD or BDD environment
- Building highly scalable and resilient web applications
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US
1. Competitive salary
We offer you a competitive compensation package along with regular evaluations of your skills and knowledge to enable further growth of your salary, along with the additional benefits.
2. Modern tech stack
We hold full ownership over the tech stack on each project we work on. Since we are constantly looking for new ways to improve development and CI/CD processes, you will have an impact on the selection of new technologies.
3. Flexible working schedule
You can shape your working schedule according to your life, hobbies, and interests. No questions asked as long as the job is done.
4. Remote work
Even though we have an office in Zagreb (HUB385), we are a remote-first company.
5. Professional development
We make sure you have access to any online course or book. Apart from that, you get a yearly education budget which you can use for additional education workshops, conferences, or anything else you need for your professional development.
6. SPECKtacular company culture
We respect one another enough to give and receive honest feedback. But we also know that the most valuable feedback is spoken through empathy which is why we nurture the culture of inclusivity and teamwork.
7. Slick equipment
MacBooks, monitors, headphones, magic mouses, and wireless keyboards – whatever you need to be at your best. In case you will be needing anything else, we are happy to hear your requests!
In case you have the skills and knowledge mentioned above, don’t hesitate – send us your CV and we will get back to you! 🙂
If you have any questions about this position, shoot us a message at [email protected].
The position is open until filled.